Our goal is to increase the level and impact of positive self-development, career development and training of underprivileged and at-risk youth (ages 14-24) in South Los Angeles.
- Alternative School programming and tutorial counseling services.
- Group Home living environment for displaced youth focused on independent living skills.
- Career development and employment training internships.
- Technological support services.
- Sports and recreational activities with interaction of faith based and other organizations, schools and parks.
- Exposure to the arts and music via forums, workshops and seminars.
- Field trips to cultural, civic, community and other social events.